the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. To ensure this, we have established procedures and rules that ensure all guests can feel safe and comfortable in our hotel.
We follow the regulations of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute as well as the regulations of the local health authority to prevent the spread and transmission of the Corona virus. We observe and follow all prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
- In all public areas, it is pointed out that the required distance must be observed.
- Disinfection dispensers are available in the public areas.
- Public areas are regularly well ventilated.
- Regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as key rings, door handles, light switches, lift buttons etc. is carried out.
- All guests and team members are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres in all hotel areas.
- At check-in, all guests are informed about hygiene regulations by notices and boards.
- We rely on the possibility of contactless payment.
- The number of persons for lift use is limited. Please use the stairs as an alternative.
- For breakfast, tables are placed at a minimum distance of 1.5 metres and are cleaned with disinfectants before being used by the next guest.
- Breakfast is offered as a buffet. All drinks for breakfast are delivered to the table by the service team.
- We regularly train our team members on all hygiene measures. Instructions for action with information on COVID-19 are available to our team.
We are here for you! Stay healthy.
Tips for your stay with us
The safety and health of our guests and team members are paramount. We ask you to start your journey only if you feel healthy. If we discover or suspect that you are arriving ill, we will have to refuse check-in.
At check-out, we welcome contactless payment via EC or credit card.
Please use the lift only together with your family members or max. one fellow passenger and do not board with others.
Our breakfast hours are Monday to Friday from 7.00 am – 9.30 am, Saturday and Sunday from 8.00 am to 10.30 am. We offer breakfast as a buffet. All drinks for breakfast are delivered to your table by the service team. The buffet may only be visited with mouth-nose protection. Use the disinfectant provided each time you go to the buffet. We ask for your understanding that only a limited number of people can be seated at breakfast at the same time and that there may therefore be waiting times. You will be shown to your free table for breakfast.
We follow a strict cleaning and disinfection schedule throughout the hotel. We have removed decorative items and brochures in accordance with legal requirements.
Please observe the minimum distances of 1.5 meters that apply throughout the house. The wearing of mouth-nose protection is required in all public areas.
Restaurant Altes Gasthaus Freitag
The “Altes Gasthaus Freitag” is open Monday to Wednesday from 5 pm, Friday and Saturday from 5 pm and Sunday from 11 am. You will be escorted to your table. Wearing a mouth-nose protection on the movement areas in the catering facilities as well as using the provided disinfectant is obligatory for all guests.
The rooms are intensively cleaned and aired before and after each stay. You can feel comfortable and safe in our rooms as usual.
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay. Stay healthy.